Having problems with your central heating? A powerflush could be the answer!
- 'Kettling' noises coming from the boiler
- Cold radiators
- Radiators need frequent bleeding
- Central heating system slow to warm up
- Discoloured or dirty radiator water
- Leaking radiators
- Central heating pump failures
- Blocked radiators
Power Flushing Can...
- Reduce or remove boiler noises
- Increase heat output from radiators
- Improve central heating system efficiency
- Restore water flow
- Clean out the entire system
- Protect against future corrosion
How Does It Work?
- The power flush pump is attached to your system.
- Water is pumped through at a faster rate than normal. This is a perfectly safe, non-pressurised procedure.
- Cleaning chemicals are added and the water flow is continually reversed to loosen debris.
- Build-ups of corrosion are loosened, allowing water to circulate more freely.
- Each radiator is flushed individually for concentrated cleaning power.
- Dirty water and debris are flushed out with fresh clean water.
- A few minutes aftter the power flush, your system will be up and running again!
Your Wiltshire Power Flush Expert
As a registered member of the Power Flush Association, and a ClearFlow power flushing professional, you're in safe hands with Helps Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
If you need help with your central heating system in Corsham, Chippenham,Trowbridge, Bath or the surrounding areas, please call today.